Top 5 Things To Do On Your Next Adventure at New River Gorge
1. Raft the New River Gorge: Experience the thrill of rafting on the New River Gorge, a top-rated US rafting destination. Choose from easy class I-II rapids to challenging class V rapids, and book a half-day, full-day, or multi-day adventure.
2. Hike the Trails: Explore the scenic beauty of the New River Gorge area by hiking its
numerous trails. Popular trails include the Long Point Trail, Endless Wall Trail, and Kaymoor Miners Trail.
3. Try Your Hand at Fishing: Catch smallmouth bass, walleye, musky, and other fish species by fishing from the banks or joining a guided fishing trip.
4. Explore the History: Visit iconic landmarks like the New River Gorge Bridge, the
Thurmond Depot, and the Beckley Exhibition Coal Mine. Discover the rich history of the
New River Gorge area and explore the charming towns of Fayetteville and Lewisburg.
5. Go Zip-lining: Soar through the air and enjoy stunning views of the gorge and surrounding
Remember to plan your next adventure at the New River Gorge with these top 5 things to do in mind and if you are wondering where you can stay, we got you covered! For more information please give us a call on 304-894-2821.